PURSUANT TO ARTICLE 13 OF EUROPEAN REGULATION NO. 2016/679 – GDPR
This information, pursuant to art. 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016, concerns personaldata that will be processed in accordance with current legislation on the protection of personal dataand, in any case, the principles of confidentiality which underlie the activity carried out by ANIMA SRLand intends to describe how it is managed, in the processing of personal data of customers.
Processing of Personal Data means any operation or set of operations, performed with or without theaid of automated processes and applied to personal data or sets of personal data, such as collection,recording, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or modification, extraction, consultation, use,communication by transmission, dissemination or any other form of making available, comparison orinterconnection, limitation, erasure or destruction.
1. CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED
ANIMA SRL will process the following Personal Data provided by the Data Subject:
1. Personal and Identifying Data (including name, surname, date of birth), fiscal code
2. Contact details (including telephone, email, address)
3. Personal Data Banks (including Iban code)
2. PURPOSE OF TREATMENT
The Personal Data you provide to ANIMA SRL, will be processed to meet the specific purposes,closely related and instrumental to the organization, institutional, administrative and organizationalpurposes, related to obligations under laws and regulations state, regional and community, and maytherefore be used for the following purposes:
a) Administrative and accounting tasks;
b) for the performance of legal and contractual obligations associated with the contract;
c) service notices relevant to the reason for the contract;
d) any management of litigation;
e) for other cases provided for by the legislation in force.
2.1. Purpose of the treatment - Optional nature
The processing operations listed below will take place with prior specific consent (pursuant to Article6(1)(a)) as the legal basis for the processing:
f) Sending promotional emails about products and services
The user is free to provide personal data. The provision of personal data is necessary to allow thesending of wall promotions of ANIMA SRL otherwise it will be impossible to proceed to the sending ofthe same.
3. TREATMENT MODALITIES
The processing of your Personal Data will be carried out using suitable paper, electronic and/ortelematic instruments, with logics strictly related to the purposes mentioned above and, in any case,in such a way as to ensure the security and confidentiality of such Data.
The collected material will be used exclusively for the purposes listed in paragraph 2 above.
4. RECIPIENTS OR CATEGORIES OF RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA (EXTERNALCONTROLLERS)
The persons in charge of the processing of Personal Data appointed by ANIMA SRL in theperformance of their duties will become aware of your Personal Data.
Your Personal Data may be communicated to any parties that provide ANIMA SRL with services orinstrumental services for the purposes indicated in paragraph 2 above.
Your Personal Data may also be communicated to suppliers, contractors, banks and/or insurancecompanies or other subjects and/or entities that provide (on behalf of ANIMA SRL) to the followingaspects:
- Institutional activities
- Network maintenance and development and IT infrastructure
- Processing and formalities: administrative, accounting and fiscal
- Legal aspects and disputes
Should it be necessary to communicate the data to other parties or for a use other than thosementioned above, explicit and specific authorisation will be requested.
The complete list of ANIMA SRL External Responsible for the Processing of Personal Data is availableupon request (see contact data, par. 7).
5. PROCESSING DURATION AND CRITERIA USED FOR THE STORAGE OF PERSONALDATA
The purposes referred to in paragraph 2 "Purposes of the Processing" of this information notice, yourPersonal Data will be processed:
- For purposes (a), (b), (c) and (d) for the time necessary to implement the agreements between theparties.
- For the purposes e), in compliance with the provisions of art. 5, paragraph 1, letter e) of EURegulation 2016/679, the personal data collected will be stored in a form that allows identification ofthe persons concerned for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for whichthe personal data are processed.
- For purposes a), b), c) and d) Your data will be stored for 10 years from the conclusion of the contract.
6. RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
Pursuant to Articles 15-22 and 77 of EU Regulation 2016/679, the interested party has the right to:
- Withdraw consent previously given, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based onconsent before the withdrawal (for the purpose e))
- To obtain access to all personal data held by ANIMA SRL
- Gain access to all information in this document
- Obtain the right to rectification, integration, deletion of personal data (right to be forgotten) orlimitation of the processing of personal data
- Gaining the right to data portability
- Right of opposition
- Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
For the exercise of these rights, described above, please contact the designated figures through thecontacts listed in paragraph 7, to which you will be provided appropriate feedback in accordance withthe timeframes provided by the GDPR.
7. DATA CONTROLLER
The data controller of your data is ANIMA SRL - Vat 02111170516 with registered office at Via Chiarini79/D, postcode 52100 Arezzo (AR) - Tuscany, Italy. Any request relating to the personal dataprocessed by ANIMA SRL may be sent to the Head Office in Via Chiarini 79/D, postcode 52100Arezzo (AR) - Tuscany, Italy or by writing to email address firstname.lastname@example.org
This information will be updated and is available upon request at one of the above addresses.